1-800- Cold Air Provides Complete Air Conditioning Service!
No matter the air conditioner service concern, 1-800- Cold Air will be able to take care of the problem. Our experienced team of air conditioning specialists has the experience, training, and talent to solve every air conditioning issue from filter replacement to system replacement. Using the best product lines available, our team will have you’re a solution to the air conditioning needs of your home or business.
Why homeowners and business owners choose 1-800- Cold Air:
1-800- Cold Air has a long history in Jefferson County of providing superior air conditioning service at the best prices possible.
- Price – We understand the importance of fair and honest pricing, so we work hard, throughout our company to provide the best possible pricing to all of our customers. If the price that we give to you is higher than the price given by another air conditioning company, we will match that lower price, while provided superior service.
- Product – It is important for an air conditioning system to provide many years of service to the home or business owner. That is why we use only the finest name brands available, both for new systems, as well as for replacement parts. In this way, the quality products that we use will save our customers time and expense in the future.
- Service – providing superior customer service is the foundation on which our company has been built. Throughout the years of serving the homes and businesses of the greater Birmingham area, exemplary customer service has been our trademark. From the initial contact, whether by phone or email, to the final wave as our service technician is leaving, we want all of our customers to enjoy the service that we provide.
- Experience – Experience is a vital component of providing outstanding air conditioning service. By having an experienced team of air conditioning specialists, we are able to recognize the problem quickly, decide on a plan of action, and have the problem resolved faster than those companies with less experience and training.
We offer maintenance agreements for air conditioning systems, supported by our “Satisfaction Guaranteed” pledge!
Like any operating system, the air conditioning system in your home or business needs to have consistent maintenance in order to continue to run at peak performance. We offer a variety of maintenance programs. By choosing the one that is right for you, you will extend the life of your air conditioning system. Remember, all of our maintenance agreements and all jobs that are completed by us are backed by our ‘Satisfaction Guaranteed” pledge.
Our maintenance agreements will help prevent the following air conditioner problems:
Here are just a few of the problems that our maintenance programs will help you avoid:
- Reduced airflow – By changing the air filters on a regular basis, the airflow of your system is able to function as designed. A reduced airflow will place stress on the system, causing early failure of various parts of the system, including the compressor. Reduced air flow will also make it more difficult for the system to generate the amount of cool air to properly cool your home.
- Clogged drainpipes – Without continuous maintenance, the drain pipes that lead from your home’s air conditioning system to the exterior of your home could become clogged. When this occurs, water will overflow the catch basin beneath the air handler, causing damage to your home. If not corrected, and water continues to overflow, creating pockets of moisture, a wide array of issues will occur. Mold will have a place to take hold and flourish. Stains on ceilings walls and floors will have to be addressed. And, if the moisture is consistent, it will compromise the structural strength of the wood with which it comes in contact.
- Electrical failures – As an air conditioning system ages, there is apt to be more electrical issues that surface. Connections will become loose, and electrical components will begin to fail. By having these areas inspected on a regular basis by a certified air conditioning specialist, many of the these issues can be corrected as part of a maintenance agreement.
Contact 1-800- Cold Air today for any air conditioning repair or service!
1-800- Cold Air provides air conditioning services to all of Jefferson County, including:
Birmingham, Adamsville, Bessemer, Brighton, Center Point, Clay, Fairfield, Fultondale, Graysville, Helena, Homewood, Hoover, Hueytown, Irondale, Leeds, Lipscomb, Midfield, Mountain Brook, Pinson, Pleasant Grove, Sumiton, Tarrant, Trussville, and Covered Bridge.