Where Can I Find Reliable Air Conditioning And Heating Service In Anchorage, Alaska?
It’s fairly likely that if you live in the land of the midnight sun, air-conditioning isn’t exactly on your priority list. That is, until you need it. At 1-800-Cold Air we specialize is all heating and air coolant systems. We can help you filter out pollutants from your home by recycling cleaner air in the spring or stay toasty warm in the winter. When it comes to servicing, maintaining, or replacing you air systems we are your 24 hour hotline to the area’s leading industry experts. So don’t wait until that small problem becomes a costly issue, call for your free inspection and no-obligation quote today.
You can trust the experts at 1-800-Coldair to handle all of your heating and air conditioning service needs.
It isn’t easy to find reliable help in the service industry. When you call 1-800-Cold Air you can take comfort in the fact that we have already done the research for you. This is your 24-hour connection to Anchorage’s top rated heating and cooling specialists. We only bring you the top 2% of the entire industry. When you call you can always expect:
- Up front pricing. We will always be forward with our pricing. We believe our prices are more than fair. That’s why we will offer you a free in home inspection with a no cost or obligation estimate.
- Top rated customer service. There is something to be said about good old fashioned customer service. This begins with the initial phone call. At 1-800-Cold Air you will find friendly and helpful staff throughout the entire process who are ready, able, and willing to answer all of your questions.
- Quality inspections. When you call 1-800-Cold Air, our expert technicians will respond. They will go through your system with a fine tooth comb looking for even the slightest problem that could turn into a costly repair later. They will always provide a written estimate of their recommendations allowing you to make an educated decision about your options.
Do I really need a total air conditioner system replacement?
There are many good reasons to replace an aging air or heating system. At 1-800-Cold Air it is our first priority to help you ge the most life out of your current system. This means regular and routine filter changes, service calls, and maintenance. When you go more than a month without using the system, you should always change the filter upon starting the unit back up. We can help you decide if there is more life to be had or if the day has come to replace your entire unit. Our friendly and professional staff is there to assist you, 24 hours a day. They are ready to walk you through the entire process.
Are there benefits to getting a new air condition system?
Its beautiful to experience twilight for part of the year, reminding us why we choose such a rugged environment to reside in. But when we do have warmer days, we need our air conditioner to be at its peak performance. This bodes well with our heating systems too. Don’t wait until the day you need them to work to discover they haven’t been serviced properly. At 1-800-Cold Air, you will be connected to Anchorage’s expert air and heating specialists who will arrive and replace your system in a single day. With the new system in place you can enjoy:
- Fresh air. Installing a new system means you will enjoy an improved quality of breathing in your home. Today’s systems filter out more pollutants than ever before, leaving behind fresh, clean air.
- Controllable temperatures. It has never been easier to control the temperature in your home. Now with the help of smart phones and apps you can have your house toasty warm upon rising or returning home each day. Gone on vacation? No problem, adjust the air with the touch of a button. Additionally we offer programmable thermostats that allow you to set the temperature on a steady schedule to help keep your cooling and heating costs under control.
- Peace of mind. There is nothing worse that needing the heater to only learn that it isn’t working properly. Don’t let this happen. When you install a new system you know that it will work when you need it to. However we recommend regular scheduled maintenance and service calls to keep you system in proper working order at all times.
- Energy efficient. If you are looking to save money then you should know that today’s air conditioners take up a fraction of the wattage needed to run them. This means a huge reduction in your bottom line on your monthly utility bills.
- Tax savings. Did you know that your energy efficient appliances could save you big money on your tax returns? Check with your local tax advisor for more details.
We service air conditioners in Anchorage and beyond
If you need repairs, service, or maintenance on your cooling or heating systems you can call 1-800-Cold Air 24 hours a day. We will respond promptly with our industry experts who can help if you live in any of the following areas: