Where Can I Find Expert Heating And Cooling Repair Service In Lexington, Kentucky?
Though we have mild winters in Lexington, we can see triple digit temperatures in the summer. The last thing you want to do is wait and discover that your air conditioner is in need of repairs, when you need it most. Any time day or night, you can call 1-800-Cold Air. This is your 24 hour hotline to reach the top rated experts who can help you keep your heating and cooling systems operating at their peak. Call today to see how we can help.
You can trust the 1-800-Cold Air experts with all of your air conditioner and heating system repairs.
The service industry is riddled with con artists so it is understandable that you are not sure who to trust. When you call 1-800-Cold Air, you can rest assured that we have done the homework for you. We have taken the top 2% of all air conditioning and heating expert repairmen in Lexington and put them at your fingertips. You can always expect:
- Honest pricing. At 1-800-Cold Air, we believe in being up front and honest. We will always provide you with clear written estimates to help you make an educated decision before any work begins. We will never surprise you with hidden fees.
- Gold standard customer service. The best form of advertising that we can get is through satisfied customers, like you! When you call, you can expect to receive prompt, friendly, expert help. We want to meet and then exceed your expectations.
- Time management. We know that you are a busy person with so much you’d rather be doing then sitting around waiting for repairmen. At 1-800-Cold Air we will always strive to keep our appointments on schedule so that we don’t waste a moment of your time. You can expect short appointment windows and friendly customer service, every time.
Does my heating or air conditioning unit need replacing?
There are many components that make up your air conditioning and heating systems. That equates to just as many ways that they can break down and stop working. At 1-800-Cold Air, we want to work with you to get the most life out of your existing system. However we recognize there will come a time when your gaining air conditioning system no longer works or costs more to maintain then to replace. When this occurs, you can count on our expert team members to help you find the perfect replacement that meets your budget, needs, and space concerns. We will be there to help you make an informed decision and to guide you through the entire process.
Are there benefits of installing a new heating or cooling system?
We recognize that Lexington provides you with a lot of options when it comes to replacing your heating and cooling systems. That’s why at 1-800-Cold Air we have narrowed down the field to just the top rated experts in the industry. They can help you understand all the benefits to replacing your aging system and help explain these great benefits:
- Warranty and peace of mind. If you install a new system then you can breathe a sigh of relief because you know the new system will work when you need it most. What’s even better, down the road if your system does have a hiccup you can have the peace of mind knowing that you have a warranty to cover the repairs.
- Big savings! Modern heating and cooling systems are more energy efficient than ever! That means your system will begin to pay for itself on the very first monthly bill.
- Tax credits. Installing an energy efficient system can mean a savings or tax break on your yearly taxes. Check with your local tax advisor for more information.
- Advanced technology. If you put a new system in your home you will see the difference in technology. First, there are programmable thermostats that allow you to set different temperatures for different times of day. Now, the most advanced systems can even operate with a touch of a button on your smart phone. So even if you didn’t plan ahead you can save money by changing the temperature while you are away, saving you hundreds of dollars off your utility bills each year.
- Cleaner air. The advanced filtration systems on modern units are able to take more pollutants like mold, pollen, pet dander and dust out of the air than ever. That means cleaner and healthier air for the entire family.
We service air conditioners and heating systems in Fayette County and beyond
Anywhere in Fayette County, we have expert independent air conditioning contractors that are ready to help you. We can help if you live in or near any of these cities: