Be Sure That All Of Your Air Conditioning Repair Needs Are Met By Choosing 1-800- Cold Air
To be sure that your home’s air conditioning system is receiving the best possible service, contact 1-800- Cold Air. Our company has serviced countless homes throughout Westchester County since we began our business. It is this experience and expertise that allows our service technicians to have the capabilities to find solutions to any, and all problems relating to your home’s air conditioning system.
Why you should choose 1-800- Cold Air?
The three most important areas in selecting a company with which to work are price, selection, and service. 1-800- Cold Air rates superior in all three areas.
- Price – 1-800- Cold Air will meet or beat the price of all competitors in the area. We understand the importance of value pricing, and our entire team works hard to provide you with the best value for your money.
- Service – Everyone within our company – ownership, managers, customer service representatives, and service technicians – all understand that without outstanding customer service, we cannot expect the continued support and loyalty of our customers. Whether it is a pleasant greeting as you walk through our doorway from our customer service staff, or complete and total respect for your home and your property from our service technicians, we strive to provide all of our customers with the best service possible.
- Selection – Whether your air conditioner service is only for air filters, or if it is for a complete replacement of your air conditioning system, we provide the best in product selection. The vendors whose products we carry have a long history of providing customer satisfaction. The relationships that we have established with a wide range of suppliers allow us to meet the demands of any size budget or project. Additionally, we will work with you to provide products that carry the largest rebates, and the best guarantees.
The importance of a properly functioning air condition system
To have a properly functioning air conditioning system is important for your families health, and for the structural integrity of your home. Your air conditioner should be able to maintain the same level of temperature throughout your home, so that you and your family members do not have to adjust to temperature changes as you move from room to room. The filtration system in your air conditioning system should filter out many of the allergens and particles floating in the air, providing your family with cleaner air. An air conditioning system that is properly maintained should not allow moisture to escape from the system. Moisture leaking from an air conditioning unit could lead to mold, and wood decay, compromising both your family’s health, and the structure of your home.
Watch for these common problems and correct them before major repairs are needed.
- Inconsistent room temperatures – Inconsistent room temperatures means that the airflow in your home is not properly distributed. This could be caused by vents and ductwork not being properly sized. Another problem could be that the air conditioning unit may not be of the appropriate size, as well.
- Air flow temperature varies – The temperature flowing from your air vents should be approximately 14 degrees below room temperature. If the temperature of the airflow is erratic, your compressor may not be functioning as it should. This is could be caused by poor electrical connections within the system. As a unit ages, the electrical connections will sometimes become brittle or lose. Another cause for this problem is that your return air ducts are blocked in some way, either because of clogged air filters or blocked return lines.
- Air conditioner runs occasionally – When your air conditioning unit comes on intermittently, electrical problems could be the cause. However, the compressor outside of your home also needs a constant flow of air. When leaves and other debris gather around the base of the unit, blocking airflow, your air conditioning system will overheat and shut down.
- Wet spots are forming around the air handling unit – In many homes, there will be signs of water leakage around the base of the interior air handler. These watermarks are caused by water escaping from the unit, either through condensation or through leaks in the drip pan. If left unattended, this continuous source of moisture could lead to wood damage or mold growth.
By using 1-800- Cold Air’s maintenance program, these and other problems could be alleviated before major issues arise!
We service all Westchester County communities, including:
White Plains, Mt. Vernon, New Rochelle, Peekskill, Rye, Yonkers, Bedford, Mamaroneck, Pelham, Scarsdale, Sleepy Hollow, Yonkers, Mount Pleasant, North Salem, Somers, and Tarrytown.